Instructions for Taking the Quiz
Taking the Quiz
- Select an answer for every question. Unanswered questions will be scored as incorrect.
- There are three possible question types:
- Multiple Choice: click the radio button or use the drop box to indicate your choice. Currently, only one answer can be selected for a multiple choice question. An answer can be saved only once.
- True/False: click the radio button to indicate your choice. An answer can be saved only once.
- One Word: Enter one word answer for the questions asked. An answer can be saved only once.
If you use a wheel button mouse, take care not to accidentally change your answers. Sometimes scrolling the wheel will rotate through the answers in a selection list, when you might have meant to simply scroll further down in the quiz window.
- Click on the “Next Question” button at the bottom of the question to save your answer for grading.
- After the last question click on the “Submit Quiz” button at the top of the page to have your answers graded.